Jobs are vacant in The International Rescue Committee (IRC), Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. (IRC) International Rescue Committee KPK Jobs 2014 Apply Online. International Rescue Committee is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Senior Service Delivery Officer and Senior Reporting & Communication Officer). These vacant positions are Peshawar based. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed organization. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of non-governmental organization, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Senior Service Delivery Officer
- Senior Reporting & Communication Officer
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned organization, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit application via online at web link given below.
- Last date to submit application is 12th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will be not entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 12th October, 2014
To Apply Online: Click Here
(IRC) International Rescue Committee KPK Jobs 2014 Apply Online