Here at this page i am going to enlist the recent good news about Internship Program 2016-2017 in Agriculture Department FATA Latest Advertisement. The Agriculture Department has launched the Internship Program for one year which will begin from this year to 2017 for the applicants of FATA which are only for one year and for once in a year is basically the internship for the Diploma Holders who have done the Diploma Course in Field Assistant and possess its Certificate are invited to enroll themselves for this interview. The internship program includes for Agriculture Internee Diploma Holders and those who are Agriculture Internee Graduates are invited to enroll themselves in this internship program. the selection of the applicants will be done on the merit basis purely. So, those applicants who belong to FATA and northern areas so for them its the wonderful opportunity to get enrolled in this program. Along with merit basis the selection will be done who bears the 3 years Diploma and 2 years Certificate with 6 months Condense Course Certificate holders will undergo the selection process and will be selected via these amenities if they possess. Attractive salary package of 15,000/ to 20,000/ will be given to the internees. As, we had all the major details now let’s have a look on its educational and expertise requirements and its applying criteria below.
Internship Program 2016-2017 in Agriculture Department FATA Latest Advertisement
Internship Program in Agriculture Diploma:
- Agriculture Internee Diploma Holder
Internship Program for Agriculture Internee Graduates:
- Agriculture Intrnee Graduates
Educational & Experience Requirements: As the above internship is concerned for this the educational requirements includes 3 years Diploma along with two years Certificate with 6 months Condense Course Certificate whereas for the second internship program the applicants must be had the BS.c (Hons) degree in Agriculture will be eligible to apply and the experience will be gained after completion of this program that how and why this program is launched and what are its benefits.
Age limit: Age limit for the the 1st Internship program is 30 years whereas for second is 32 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who are wiling to apply for these internships are required to submit their handwritten application with all copies of credentials before due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 6th June 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The applicants who are already serving in any Internship and are working in any Govt sector are ineligible to apply.
- Only the domicile holders of FATA are eligible to submit the applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible while appearing in the interview.
Internship Program 2016-2017
Address: Director Agriculture (Extension) Northern Areas, Phase,05, Sector B-01, Allied Bank Hayatabad, Peshawar.