For the natives of Rawalpindi here i am going to enlist the job offer from International Project Jobs 2016 Rawalpindi For Lab Technician Eligibility Criteria. The applications are invited from the International Project which is being carried out in the Rawalpindi is currently seeking and is searching for the services of eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined and well mannered applicants are required to apply against the following ample of jobs which includes Surveillance Officer, Pathologist, Microbiologist, Public Health Emergency Management Specialist, Veterinary Epidemiologist, Entomologist, Medical Technologist, IT Support Person, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant and Office Support Staff are required to apply against these posts. The eligibility criteria and degrees overall which is required for each of the posts includes MBBS, M.Phil/FCPS/Ph.D, MS.c, BS.c, DVM, BS, Matric, FS.c. All the doctorate degrees must be recognized by the PMDC and the applicants should be having 5-10 years experience also wheres for rest of the post the minim 2-3 years expertise in the each field is required to apply. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the duration of one year. Age limit should be 30-35 and 45 years respectively. So, all these applicants who are willing and are looking to apply against these posts must apply for these jobs as soon as possible. Now, let’s have a look on its applying method below.
International Project Jobs 2016 Rawalpindi For Lab Technician Eligibility Criteria
- Surveillance Officer
- Public Health Emergency Management Specialist
- Veterinary Epidemiologist
- Medical Technologist
- IT Support Person
- Lab Technician
- Lab Assistant
- Office Support Staff
How to Apply:
- All those applicants of Rawalpindi whoa re looking for such jobs needs to submit their CV and handwritten application neat and clean along with the biodata and educational and experience certificates, CNIC and recent passport size photographs are required to be sent at the given postal address before due date and time.
- Last date for applying is 23rd August 2016.
- The applicants are required to apply by mentioning the name of the post on the left corner of the envelope.
- Late received and incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be presented.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- So stay tuned with this page for more sectors jobs and let all the finding but keep your eyes sharp on this page and go on applying to build your future as the best. So, stay connected and tuned always.
International Project Jobs 2016
Address: P.O Box No, 100 Daily Jang Rawalpindi.