Here i am going to throw light on admission from Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology Admissions Punjab University 2016-17. The Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology is the department lying in the Punjab University which is the leading university and is providing the quality education in many disciplines is currently looking to invite the applicants for the admissions in BS.c (Engineering) which are going to be commenced from September 2016. The admissions will start after the declaration of FS.c/HSSC/DAE results form the BISE/ Technical Education the duration of the program will be 4 years and semester system is there of method of study this program. So, the University of Punjab is currently inviting the candidates to get admitted in the Graduate programs. Further more details regarding this program and eligibility criteria will be listed below to have a look and view.
Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology Admissions Punjab University 2016-17
Names of the Programs:
- BS.c (Engg) Chemical Engineering (Regular & Self Supporting Programs)
- BS.c (Engg) Chemical Engineering with Specialization in Petroleum & Gas Technology Regular & Self Supporting Programs)
As, for to get admitted in any discipline the eligibility criteria and the requirements must be fulfilled so for to get admission in BS.c Engineering for the years 2016-17 FS.c in Pre- Engineering/ DAE and FS.c in Pre-Engineering with 60% marks is required. And DAE with 60% marks is required only. Now I will tell you about the both disciplines criteria that what it needs.
- So, for to get admission in BS.c Engineering Chemical Technology must possess the qualification of DAE in Chemical Technology/ Ch3mical Processing Technology/ Chemical Technology in Specialization in Sugar.
- For to get admission in BS.c (Engineering) Chemical Engineering with specialization in Petroleum & Gas Technology must had the DAE in Engineer Petroleum Technology/ Petrochemical.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 24 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants can have the admission form from the university during the working hours.
- Last date for submission of form is 10th August 2016.
- The candidates will go through the Entry Test conducted by the UET Lahore.
- Only the domicile holder of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- The students merit will be judges by having the weightage of 30% marks obtaining in the Entry test and 70% marks of the FS.c will be counted.
- Hafiz-e-Quarn20% marks will be added also.
- For the entry test the candidates may contact to UET Lahore.
- Late received admission forms and incomplete/ improper filled will not be accepted.
- So guys, if you belong to Punjab and want to get enroll in this university so don’t wait more but be the first one to get admitted in this university.