Today at this page we are going to offer a job opportunity from Information & Communication Technology R&D Funds Company Jobs 2016 For CEO Latest is now strengthening the company in support with the world Class Research & Development Programs by Govt of Pakistan is established this Fund Company. So the situations which is vacant over there includes Chief Executive Officer who are having the eligibility criteria of Master in ICT, Business and Management from HEC recognized institute along with 15 years education out of which 5 years should be served as senior management, decision making and management of parallel projects is required who can fulfill all the needs as mentioned. the candidates who is having the skills of management in a well manner and is able to deal with the stakeholders, meticulous communications skills who can communicate with the leaders and Govt officials, expertise of industrial work,academic research, innovation/collaboration and commercialization is required to fulfill this job requirements. The excellent remuneration package along with conducive environment will be offered according to the qualification of the candidate. Now lets have a look on its applying method and vacant situation.
Information & Communication Technology R&D Funds Company Jobs 2016 For CEO Latest
- Chief Executive Officer
How to Apply:
- The application forms are available on the website of www.rozee.pk.
- The applicants have to submit the application form along with C.V by logging on to www.rozee.pk.
- The candidates are required to submit the copies of all credentials duly verified by HEC and any other professional authority which should be recognized should be sent along with application form.
- For the details and description of the job further visit the official website of www.ictrdf.og.pk.
- Excellent salary package will be provided to the candidates.
- Last date of submission is 16th March 2016.
Information & Communication Technology R&D Funds Company Jobs 2016
Last Date For Apply: 16th March 2016
Address: HR Department, National ICT R&D Fund, 6th Floor HBL Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.