Get IESCO Jobs 2017 Islamabad Electric Supply Company Current Career Offers on this page. One of the well known and leading power distribution company of Islamabad is currently seeking and looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants from (Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum & Chakwal) are required to apply and fill out the following posts which include (Audit Assistant, Commercial Assistant, Technician (Telecommunication), Lab Assistant, Junior Store Keeper, Store System Supervisor, Sub Station Attendant (SSA), LDC/Complaint Clerk cum Computer Typist, Meter Reader, Surveyor, Tracer, Fitter-II, Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA), Bill Distributor, Cable Jointer Helper, Driver, Security Guard, ALM, Tubewell Operator, Store Helper, Chowkidar, Mali and Naib Qasid) are the complete posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. An appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of one year and will be extendable on satisfactory performance of the applicants. The quota for Women, Disabled and Minorities are available so eligible candidates under these quotas can also apply. Highly attractive and market-based salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its eligibility, applying and rest of the details below.
IESCO abbreviated as Islamabad Electric Supply Company is having the affiliation with the WAPDA water and Power Development Company and is regulated by the Govt of Pakistan which is involved in the power distribution serving 2.5 million consumers in Pakistan that covers the five districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal. IESCO is a federally operated company and jobs announced under it are considered as Federal Government Jobs and latest IESCO Jobs 2017 are announced today which can be examined from this page.
Generally for all vacant positions candidates having the qualification from Graduation to Middle with relevant diplomas and experience holders are eligible to apply and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below.
For all positions age between 18 to 30 years is required to apply.
For More WAPDA Jobs: Click Here
IESCO Jobs May 2017 Application Form Download nts.org.pk
- Audit Assistant
- Commercial Assistant
- Technician (Telecommunication)
- Lab Assistant
- Junior Store Keeper
- Store System Supervisor
- Sub Station Attendant (SSA)
- LDC/Complaint Clerk cum Computer Typist
- Meter Reader
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
- Bill Distributor
- Cable Jointer Helper
- Security Guard
- Tubewell Operator
- Store Helper
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for ISECO Jobs:
- Please download application form and test fee deposit slip from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form supported by paid deposit slip and other documents should reach the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Test Fee of Rs. 120/- from Sr. No. 18 to 23 and Rs. 500/- from Sr. No. 01 to 17 can be paid in any online branch of ABL, HBL, MCB or Meezan Bank.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- The last date for submission of application is May 22, 2017.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings, and test date can be checked from www.JobsAlert.pk before one week of test.
IESCO Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form:
(For the Posts of BPS-06 to BPS-15)
To Download Application Form:
(For the Posts of BPS-01 to BPS-05)