|Posted on:||7th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 20, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
Today I am going to enlist the fresh job from CAA Jobs | Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2017 Online Apply Latest Add. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has recently advertised a wonderful list of vacancy for which it is seeking to appoint the diligent, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the recent posts which include (Joint Director Strategic Planning and Deputy Director Planning and Development) are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants. Applicants will be hired on purely merit and contract basis for the period of one and 2 year's which will be extended further. Overall qualification which is required for these posts include B.E in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Business Administration from HEC recognized university with several year's expertise are needed to hold such posts. Age limit should be 45 years for 1st post and for 2nd post 40 years age limit is required. Attractive remuneration package will be given to the applicants as mentioned in the given image. Now, I will aware you about its further details below.
CAA is abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of Masters and Graduation level vacancies which have been advertised by the authority on every weekend.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2017 Current Opportunities
- Joint Director Strategic Planning
- Deputy Director Planning and Development
How to Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, DMC's, other certificates and recent photograph should be uploaded and submitted online.
- The last date for submission of application is 20th November 2017.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separately.
- If the applicants have not uploaded the said documents so the application will stand rejected.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), HR Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-01 Jinnah International Airport.