Today on this page get CAA Jobs | Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2018 Online Apply Latest Advertisement. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has recently advertised a wonderful list of vacancy for which it is seeking to appoint the diligent, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the recent post which includes (Deputy Director English Language (EG-03)) are the vacancies which need to be filled by the applicants. Applicants will be hired on purely merit and contract basis for the period of one and 2 year’s which will be extended further. The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Masters in English with at least 2nd Division from HEC recognized university and must have completed IELTS or TOEFL with score 8 bands and 10 years experience as English Language Instructor in well-reputed institutes/organizations is required for such post. Age limit should be between 40 years. Attractive remuneration package will be given to the applicants as mentioned in the given image. Now, I will aware you about its further details below.
CAA is abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of Masters and Graduation level vacancies which have been advertised by the authority on every weekend.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018 Current Opportunities
- Deputy Director English Language (EG-03)
How to Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, DMC’s, other certificates and recent photograph should be uploaded and submitted online.
- The last date for submission of application is April 16, 2018.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separately.
- If the applicants have not uploaded the said documents so the application will stand rejected.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2018
To Apply Online:
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), HR Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-01 Jinnah International Airport.