|Posted on:||30th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 12, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan|
|Age Limit:||Location: Karachi, Lahore|
Career Opportunities are there before your eyes from ICAP Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan Jobs 2017 icap.org.pk. One of the well known Institute of Pakistan named Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan is currently inviting the well disciplined, caliber and well experienced applicants are required to apply for the following post which include (Manager Technical Services, Deputy Manager Marketing & Services (Karachi & Lahore), Assistant Manager Technical Services and Officer Human Resources (Karachi) are the current posts which needs to be filled by the applicants for Karachi and Lahore cities. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants commensurate with qualification and expertise. Now I will let you know about its further details below.
ICAP is abbreviated as Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan is the Government body which is governed by the Govt of Pakistan is the professional accountancy body in Pakistan which is involved in regulation of accounting and auditing process. So, you had the idea about the ICAP as it’s the Government entity so it offers the Govt sector posts of all levels.
For all of these posts the applicants should be having the overall qualification of CA, MBA, CFA & Graduation from well recognized university is required to apply for such posts along with several years relevant expertise are needed to hold such posts hastily. Beside this the applicants should be well versed in MS Skills, Analytical and possess the best communication skills as well.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Career Offers
- Manager Technical Services
- Deputy Manager Marketing & Services (Karachi & Lahore)
- Assistant Manager Technical Services
- Officer Human Resources (Karachi)
How to Apply for ICAP Pakistan Jobs:
- The applicants who wishes to apply have to apply online through the given web link below or can also visit its official website.
- The applicants are required to send their resume with passport size fresh photograph via mail at [email protected]
- Last date for applying is 12th November 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- The name of the post should be clearly mentioned in the subject line while sending the resume.
- Shortlisted applicants will undergo selection procedure.
- CV’s and resumes should be send before its end date otherwise will not be accepted.
ICAP Pakistan Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Human Resource Department, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi.