Here we are going to inform the individuals from How to Apply Student Visa For Switzerland From Pakistan 2016-2017 (Forms, Fee & Consultant). For the Pakistani students this page is again thee to inform the applicants about the applying process of Student visa to get and obtain by reading all the information from top to bottom with simple words and in such a way to shape their dream in order to visit such abroad countries to make their upcoming future very fruitful and full of charms. So, we are going to throw light on all the information and make the easy all the points by discussing each with details. Most of the Pakistani wishes to apply for abroad countries in order to study and get employment also there to lead a successful and luxurious life. So, now let’s have a look below on its further details that how it is and what it says.
How to Apply Student Visa For Switzerland From Pakistan 2017 (Forms, Fee & Consultant)
|Switzerland Embassy in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||Embassy of Switzerland in Islamabad|
|Address||Street 6, Diplomatic Enclave, G-5/4 Islamabad 44000 Pakistan / PO Box 1073 Islamabad 44000 Pakistan.|
|Telephone/Fax||+92 51 209 88 00 - +92 51 227 92 90-1-2-3-4 / +92 51 227 92 86 - +41 58 464 18 82|
How to Apply:
- The applicants have to firstly enroll themselves in the well known College and University and after getting the acceptance letter from the university the applicants will be liable to apply for the Student visa.
- The applicants have to pay the admission fee and have to keep that acceptance letter and bank draft copy with itself because at the time of applying for visa it will be needed.
Following are the steps which are taken to send the application form for visa applying:
- Initiating the Application Process (Filling out the application form and help in the process of collecting the documents that go along with the admission form.)
- Academic Documents
- Essays/SOPs (if required)
- Recommendation Letters
- Affidavit of Support
- Bank Statement
- IELTS test score
- Guidance in undertaking the Admission Procedures
- Understanding Admission Procedures
- Finalizing the College/University for admission
- Organizing funds and accommodation
- Visa Preparation Guidelines
- Latest Trends
- Interview Preparation
Types Of Visas:
There are several types of visas which are extremely different for visiting the Switzerland. So here I will provide you the information regarding the Student visa only over there.
Type D Visa: Type D is the visa which is valid for to visiting Switzerland as Student Visa.
Documents Required For Obtaining the Student Visa:
- Four recent passport photos.
- Two copies of valid passport or travel document(with a validity as prescribed for study)
- Applicable, original and copy of proof of residency in country is required, e.g. a valid permanent resident card of respective home country etc. Notarized copy if applying by mail.
- Two copies of confirmation/registration letter from the school, university, etc. in Switzerland
- Two copies of confirmation of payment of school tuition fees
- A statement containing exact details of income and assets, with official proof and/or bank statements (2 copies each)
- Two copies of previous diplomas and school certificates.
- Two copies of a written confirmation that the applicant will leave Switzerland after he/she completes the chosen course study.
- Two copies of a resume (biographical data, schools attended, etc.)
- Two copies of a brief essay on the applicant's future plans.
- Visa fee & additional postage fee.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
Visa Fee: The fee of Student Visa varies with respect to rules and regulations.
Visa Processing Time: The procedure takes at least 8-10 weeks.