Here I am there to provide the information about How to Apply Student Visa for Portugal From Pakistan 2016-2017 (Form, Fee & Consultants). Portugal is full of top and best institutes in level of education and provides quality education to the applicants. The applicants who belong to Pakistan and are looking for the suitable opportunity in any of the university or college of Portugal where they can study and they want to go abroad for higher studies so here is the complete guide for all of the Pakistani’s who want to go abroad and want to make their future developed. Bundle of massive information will be there for all those applicants who are going to apply for this wonderful opportunity to get student visa and will get the true and accurate details regarding all those requirements which are essential at this leading and most wanted page So, let’s tap towards its further details in order to guide the Pakistani’s willing applicants that how they can get inside this country for seeking the higher education. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria plus the visa requirements and fee and duration of processing too.
How to Apply Student Visa for Portugal From Pakistan 2017 (Form, Fee & Consultants)
|Portugal Embassy in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||Embassy of Portugal in Islamabad|
|Address||House 66, Main Margalla Road, F7/2 Islamabad Pakistan|
|Telephone/Fax||(051) 844 7042 / +92 51 844 7042|
How to Apply:
- Firstly all the willing applicants have to send the application along with requisite documents to the respective selected institute.
- As the university will send the acceptance letter so after receiving this major letter the applicants are required to apply for student visa application now properly.
- Now the applicants have to fill the visa application form completely and duly filled application form should reach at the Embassy or Consulate of the Portugal in order to process the visa.
Let’s have a look now on its visa requirements below.
Documents Required For Student Visa:
- Valid Passport for 6 months
- Application Form for Student Visa
- Letter of Acceptance from respective university in which the candidates enroll themselves.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Medical Examination Report.
- Letter from employer who are professional.
- Letter from friends or relatives who wishes to stay over there more than 90 days.
Visa Fee & Processing Duration:
Fee: The fee of visa is varies with respect to time it does not remain same to be explained.
Processing Duration: Like fee the duration is also unpredictable it depends on the nationality of applicant and its duration also varies.