|Age Limit:||Location: Poland|
For the Pakistani Students who are looking for to apply for study visa for any country, we provide here How to Apply Student Visa for Poland from Pakistan 2018 (Forms, Fee, Consultants). As by keeping in mind the desire of most of the Pakistani students which have been increased to study in abroad countries in order to get higher education from well-reputed universities and afterward on completion get a great job ahead to settle the life and career. So for this one have to apply for abroad visa being a student who is not native of European country so he/she must apply for a visa from Pakistan and meet all the requirements which are needed at the time of applying for a visa. So here I am going to tell you about all the procedure of applying and its documentation which are required to be attached.
How to Apply Student Visa for Poland from Pakistan 2018 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|Embassy of Poland in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Islamabad|
|Address||Street 24, G-5/4, Diplomatic Enclave II, Islamabad (PO Box 1032).|
|Telephone/Fax||0092-51-260 08 44-48-51 / 0092-51-2600852-53|
How to apply:
- First of all, a student has to enroll him/herself in the desired university and afterward wait for the acceptance letter from university or respective college.
- As the student get the acceptance letter from university so he/she are able to join the college or university in Thailand. Now its time to submit the visa application form to the embassy and move on.
- The period of visa depends upon the course of study how much the length of course is.
- Passport (must be valid for 3 months after planned departure from Poland).
- One passport-size photo.
- Completed application form.
- Evidence of immigration status in the country of residence endorsed in current or previous passport (if applicable).
- Fee, payable by cash/postal order.
- Accommodation booking or invitation from friends or family in Poland.
- An official letter from a college or university.
- Transport documentation, such as a rail or airline ticket.
Visa Fee and Processing Time:
The Poland visa is not required by the US, Canadian and Australian citizens without a visa they can stay up to 90 days validity. Short day visa costs €60/£49 and this visa is valid for six months.
So this is the whole detail about Poland visa where one can visit and get whole the details about student visa. If there is any problem regarding this post you can ask us freely in the following comment box and we'll respond you as soon as possible with correct and accurate information.