Today at this well updated page I am there to inform you about How to Apply For Student Visa For Denmark From Pakistan 2016-2017 (Form, Fee & Consultant). Denmark like all other international country is also popular in terms of education and number of the native of Pakistan are residing over there for purpose of study as well as employment. So, here I am going to describe the whole requirements regarding the Student Visa in order to ease the candidates that how they can get the student visa and reach to Denmark in order to study as higher as they can and can get the employment opportunity also there to make their future secure and lead a successful life ahead. So, now let’s have a look below in order to describe the applying process and its visa requirements.
How to Apply for Denmark Student Visa From Pakistan 2017 (Forms, Fee & Consultant)
|Denmark Embassy in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||Embassy of Denmark, Pakistan|
|Address||House 16, Street 21, F-6/2 PO Box 1118 Islamabad.|
|Telephone/Fax||+92 51 209 9800 / +92 51 282 3483|
How to Apply:
- A visa is issued for the purpose of a short stay (less than 3 months) in Denmark and other Schengen countries which is not applicable for studies and employment but for studies the visa period should be more than 3 months.
- In order to get the study visa so the applicants also required the Residence Permit for to live over there 3 months and continue their studies.
- So in order to enroll and study in Denmark you have to send the application with all demanded credentials to the choose university and college for getting admission.
- After couple of time if you will be selected and considered as the perfect student to be called for study purpose here and they will receive an acceptance letter from it.
- Now the applicants are ready to apply for the student permit and student visa by sending the application which can be obtained from the Embassy of the self country and if they will find the all details accurate will be eligible to call the applicants for the higher studies.
Documents Required For Student Visa:
- Valid National Passport
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Acceptance letters
- Any invitation from Denmark if any relative the applicants possess so they have to give the description of the relative like as well as name and address, purpose of your visit, and a description of the relationship between you and your reference in Denmark.
- Information about CPR number and Alien Identification number (if applicable) of your reference in Denmark.
- The applicants can be asked to produce additional documents while submitting the application and the applicants will be charged a processing fee also and it is good idea to contact the diplomatic mission in question prior to submitting your visa application.
- The applicants are not allowed to purchase the closed airline tickets unless the Diplomatic Confirmation of Visa confirms that they are eligible to come over there.
Visa Fee & Processing Duration:
Fee: The visa fee is changeable and can be changed without any prior notice by the policy of the embassy or authority.
Processing Time: The visa processing takes about 3 weeks to complete its processing.