As nowadays most of Pakistani students are leaving for higher studies to abroad and Germany is also considered the best abroad country for studies and all the best universities are lying in it which offer admission to international students also. For this one have to apply for visa in order to get entered in this country and study and find a job over there. So here I am going to share with you the process of visa how to apply for it.
How to apply for a student visa of Germany from Pakistan 2017 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|German Embassy in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||High Commission of Germany in Islamabad|
|Address||Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Pakistan / PO Box 1027, Islamabad, Pakistan.|
|Telephone/Fax||(0092-51) 227 9430 – 35 / (0092-51) 227 9436|
Procedure for applying visa:
- Firstly one have to bring proof that he has applied for the university which has given student a proof that he /she is eligible to get admission in respective course.
- Note that there are different visa such as tourist visa can’t be converted into student visa and student visa can’t be converted into student visa so student has to look for a preceding visa.
- For international students there are some sort of visa and those contains some rules and regulations and these visas include as:
- A language course visa which can’t be converted into a student visa it is only valid for the duration of a course.
- Three months student visa is valid yet a student is not enrolled in a university. After admission this visa would be converted into permanent residing visa as soon as possible from foreign affairs.
- A student visa requires proof of financial support certificate and admission proof also which is valid for one year.
Documents required for student visa:
- A valid passport
- Passport size photographs
- Entitlement of university admission as recognized in Germany (usually a high school diploma or graduation examination certificate).
- Evidence of previous academic record.
- One year financial support proof.
- The notification of admission from the university is also required for the application of visa for study in Germany.
- The visa application is submitted to German Embassy or in Consulate Office as soon as possible in your country of residence.
Essential Documents required for travelling to Germany as student visa:
- Student visa
- Passport or an equivalent document.
- Original certificates and original of the certified in German translation.
- A note from the qualified medical doctor concerning illness and any sort of vaccination certificate required if student is international.
- Passport photographs of identity and CNIC card.
- The cost of visa for single entry is $36 and for the multiple entry it costs$54.
As for as jobs are concerned they can do jobs as pizza delivery and cleaning jobs are allowed but for limited time period not for all life. So this is the information about getting visa for Germany being a student.