|Posted on:||28th Feb 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||12 Mar 2015|
A well renowned department in Lahore announced Home Department Punjab Jobs 2015 BS-19 to BS-02 Last Date & Eligibility. The Directorate of Monitoring Home Department, Government of the Punjab required the services of well qualified professionals for the following vacant positions such as (Additional Director, Deputy Director, System Business Analyst, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Network Manager, Stenographer, Network-Maintenance-Staff/Network System Engineer, System Operator, Customer Support Representative, Telephone Operator and etc). Appointments are going to be held on contract basis and duration of contract will be three years that will be renewable subject to satisfactory performance of the individual and as per the terms of agreement. Applicants are suggested to compare themselves with eligibility criteria before apply for any vacant position and make your future bright by having job in this Government Department.
How To Apply:
- All applications shall be accompanied with a CV, copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and attested copies of certificates/degrees should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 12th March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications shall only be received by post, no personal delivery.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained against the post applied for. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Directorate of Monitoring, Home Department, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, near Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore.