HEC Scholarships 2014-2015 For UNSW Australia
Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced scholarships for the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia. HEC Scholarships 2014-2015 For UNSW Australia. HEC invites applications from the well educated, motivated, determined and well behaved candidates of Pakistan / AJK Nationals to apply for the Scholarship program which is going to be start from February / March 2015. It is good opportunity for all those have higher qualification and they wanted to continue their study in abroad so it is right opportunity for all those candidates to apply with full confident and take advantage from this scholarship and study abroad in the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia. Candidates have to follow eligibility criteria given below, after examine eligibility criteria confident candidates should apply for the scholarships.
- Candidates having Pakistani / AJK Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have minimum 18 years of education.
- Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career
- Maximum age on Monday December 15, 2014 “40 years for full time regular faculty member of public sector Universities / colleges and employees of the public sector R&D organizations and 35 years for all others”.
- Applicants need to have minimum cumulative 50% academic marks as per HEC Academic Evaluation Formula (HEC-AEF). The HEC-AEF is available at HEC website.
- Applicants must have secured admission into a PhD programme in the UNSW, Australia for February / March 2-15 session.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and found himself capable to apply for the scholarship, should submit their application, application form is available the web link given below. Candidates are required to submit application form along with following documents given below.
- Photocopy of confirmed admission letter for PhD Programme at UNSW, Australia.
- Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials by gazette Govt. Officer.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC
- CV / Resume
- Attested photocopy of domicile
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing higher studies (Max. 500 words)
- Research Proposal
- Original online deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) in favour of the Director General Finance HEC.
Last date to Apply: 15th December, 2014.
Address: Higher Education Commission H-9, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here