HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 for PhD Students Application Form Online
Table of Contents
For all the natives of Balochistan here a brilliant and heart touching news is there from HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 for PhD Students Application Form Online. For all the local domcile holders of Balochistan the HEC Higher Education Commission Overseas Scholarships Batch-03 has announced the Scholarship for the MS/M.Phil leading to Ph.D which is initiative of Aghaz-e-Huqooq-e- Balochistan Package is providing this scholarship.
World top 500 universities who are having the HEC signed documents are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit and district quota.
Candidates who are willing to avail this scholarship to brighten your future are welcome to apply for this scholarship as soon as possible. Now, i will let you know about its eligibility and applying criteria below.
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 Batch -03 Latest Add
- Domicile holders of Balochistan are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are having the Certificates/Degrees from the HEC institutes are eligible to avail this scholarship.
- For MS/M.Phil leading to Ph.D the candidates should complete the Bachelor/Masters education whereas for direct Ph.D the completion of 18 years degree is required to be completed (MS/M.Phil).
- Candidates applying for Ph.D must possess the CGpA of 3.0 out of 4.0 in semester system of 1st Division in annual system is required.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks (Cumultative Test Score) in HEC Scholarship Aptitude Test.
- For medical discipline the candidates must be having the PMDC Registration Certificates and for engineering discipline PEC Registration certificate is required also.
- Candidates who are availing any other HEC Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates having the 3rd Division and less than 45% marks in entire academic career are not eligible to apply.
Test Type & Disciplines:
There are multiple test types and disciplines to which the applicants have to undergo which includes as:
- HAT1 Engineering & IT
- HAT 2 Management Sciences, Business Education
- HAT 3 Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities
- HAT 4 Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences
How to Apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship:
- Interested candidates who want to apply for this scholarship have to download the application form from the HEC website http //hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/ahbp.pages/default.aspx and can be had from the Public Sector Universities of Balochistan and Regional Center, Quetta.
- Applicants have to attach the Bank Draft/Bank Deposit Slip/Online Transfer Slip/Pay Order & ATM of Rs.300/ in favor of Director General Finance, and fee can be deposited in HBL Bank A/C number given can be viewed from the below image.
- Last date for submission of application is Coming Soon.
- The candidates have to pay the test fee through Original Deposit Slip/ATM Transfer receipt of Rs.300/ should be paid in HBL Bank in favor of Director General Finance, HEC.
- Duly filled form with paid deposit slip should reach at the given address.
- Candidates are required to mark the envelope as “Application Form Overseas Batch-03-AHBP.
- Late receive, by hand submitted and incomplete will stand rejected.
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021
Address: Project Director, Aghaze-Huqooq-e-Balochistan Scholarship Project, HRD Division, Higher Education Commission, H-09, Islamabad.
[Download not found]