Here at this page we’ll provide you HEC Jobs Islamabad August 2015 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria. HEC Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is the Federal Government Organization working under Government of Pakistan and it invites applications from the highly qualified, experienced, determined, motivated and well disciplined Pakistani Nationals having valid domicile for the following positions such as (Member (Operations & Planning), Adviser, Managing Director and Director General). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure.
HEC Jobs Islamabad August 2015 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply online through HEC website.
- Take print of online filled application and submit it along with photograph and attested photocopies of required documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC and Domicile on the following address given below.
- Candidates should attach with application a deposit slip of Rs. 500/in favour of HEC.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th August, 2015.
- Name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the application / envelope.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organization may apply through proper channel.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
HEC Jobs Islamabad 2015 Apply Online
Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Phone: 051-90401422, 90401424
To Apply Online: Click Here