Today at this fascinating job page i am going to reveal a job offer from Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 NTS Form Prevention & Control of Hepatitis. The Government of Punjab’s owned Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is looking and searching to hire the most disciplined, diligent, self-motivated and energetic individuals for the recent Provincial Program named “Prevention & Control of Hepatitis” for this program the vacancies are vacant to be filled by the applicants which includes Deputy Program Manager, Program Officer, Budget & Accounts Officer, Logistic Officer and Computer Operator are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants right at the given time and date. The appointment will be done on contract basis. Overall eligibility criteria which is needed for these posts includes MBBS/MS.c/M.A/MBA/Pharma-D, M.com, CA/ACCA, BCS, FA/FS.c from the HEC recognized institutes and the applicants must bear the relevant field and working expertise with computer knowledge will e preferred the most. Age limit should be 40 years for the 1st post whereas for the rest of three posts 30 years is required. Excellent salary package will be given to the applicants with perfect atmosphere to work. After discussing these details now let’s move towards its applying criteria below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest
- Deputy Program Manager
- Program Officer
- Budget & Accounts Officer
- Logistic Officer
- Computer Operator
How to Apply for Primary &Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Candidates who wishes to join and get employed here so may download application and online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and with copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL (non-refundable and non-transferable).
- Last Date for submission of application is November 15, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The date of test will be communicated through the NTS Site to the applicants.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
- So, stay in touch with this page to have all sort of fantastic job opportunities daily and revel the applying facility too from here.
Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1093″]