Jobs are vacant in Health Department Punjab, Government of Punjab, Punjab. Health Department Punjab Jobs 2014 for Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant. Health Department Punjab is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant). Health Department Punjab is going appoint Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant for almost every district of Punjab and total number of vacant positions are 172. Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Preference will be given to retired officer of Army. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Health Department Punjab. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Health Department Punjab, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certification, CNIC, domicile and recent passport size photograph at the relevant DCO office of every district.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 16th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 16th October, 2014.
Address: Office of District Coordinator Officer (DCO), of relevant district.