|Posted on:||20th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 May 2016|
Today i am going tom flip a recent job opportunity from govt sector by Health Department Okara Jobs May 2016 For Technicians Test & Interview Schedule. The Health department of Okara is looking to hire the eligible, sharp, and experienced individuals to apply and fill the following vacant situation which includes Health Technician (BPS-09), (Junior Technician / Emergency Technician and clinical Medicine) and Dispenser, Junior technician Pharmacy are required to serve in this health department through their skills and proficiency in the relevant field is required to be considered as the best employee for these posts. So, those individuals who are willing to apply for the above vacancies they must be having the domicile of Punjab and should belong to Okara will be given preference. the job is on the 2 years period of contract to apply. For the above vacant jobs the quota is also reserved for Women 15%, Disable Persons 3% and for Minorities 5% are vacant to apply on the given percentage of the above quota. The age relaxation will be given generally for five years whereas women will be given 8 years age relaxation. So, after having these details let's have round on its applying criteria and before this educational and expertise of the jobs.
Health Department Okara Jobs May 2016 For Technicians Test & Interview Schedule
- Health Technician (BPS-09), (Junior Technician / Emergency Technician and clinical Medicine)
- Dispenser (BPS-09) Junior Technician Pharmacy
Educational & Experience Requirements: The individuals must be having the education of FS.c & Diploma in Allied health Sciences from a recognized board or if the applicants are not having the the above requisite qualification so they must possess the Matric in 2nd Division with 2 years Diploma and other than Dispenser Course with 5 years expertise working in any Govt hospital will be eligible to hold the Sr No. 1 job. For second post same educational requirements are there to apply also as FS.c and Matric from a recognized board and relevant Diploma course with relevant experience in similar capacity.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-25 years and age relaxation will be given according to the govt rules are 5 years generally and for women 8 years age relaxation will be given to apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals are invited to apply by sending the handwritten application along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for applying is 30th May 2016.
- Interview will be conducted on 10th June 2016 at 9:00am.
- Individuals will be invited for the interview on the basis of their qualification and experience.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview
- Send separate application for more than one job.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The experience certificate of the applicants should be from Govt Hospital.
- The decision of selection Committee will not be challenged in any court.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date of submission will not be entertained.
Health Department Okara Jobs 2016
Address: Executive District Officer health, Okara.