Here at this page you’ll have Health Department Okara Jobs 2015 Lady Health Visitor, Midwife & Vaccinator. Jobs in Health Department Okara are available and it is looking to recruit following staff in its different health centres working in Okara districts and for this purpose it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Vaccinator, Lady Health visitor and Midwife). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Department has set separate quota for Minorities, Women and Disabled candidates, that eligible candidates under this quota can also apply. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 and 3 Matric is required and for Sr. No. 2 F.Sc with relevant diploma is required. For interested candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading which would help you to apply for the above mentioned positions.
Health Department Okara Jobs 2015 Lady Health Visitor, Midwife & Vaccinator
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address mentioned below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 05th December, 2015.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Interviews for the above mentioned positions will be done on 15th December, 2015.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Health Department Okara Jobs 2015
Interview Date: 15th December, 2015.
Address: Executive District Officer Health Okara.