Today at this job page we are going to throw light on a recent job opportunity from Health Department Nutrition Support Program Sindh Jobs April 2016 Latest Add. The Govt of Sindh has launched this “Nutrition Support Program” in order better the situation of nutrition and eradicate its deficiency in the remote areas. So, this program is in probe of suitable, diligent and adroit candidates to apply for the vacant situation of Health & Nutrition Education Officer and Driver are the two vacancies which requires the services of eligible candidates on one year contract basis which cab extended further on satisfactory performance of the candidates. The eligibility criteria for these vacancies includes for Sr No.01 Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Biological Science, Social Sciences and Public health with 8 years relevant experience and 3 years experience in Managing Health Communication Initiatives whereas for Driver minimum 8th standard passed candidates who are having the experience of 3 years of driving is required. The age limit is 25 to 55 years for Sr No.01 and for Sr No.2 21-35 years. So, after having look on these details let’s discuss its applying criteria below.
Health Department Nutrition Support Program Sindh Jobs April 2016 Latest Add
- Health & Nutrition Education Officer
How to Apply:
- For applying purpose the applicants have to submit their CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for applying is 11th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Application received by hand and late received will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- So guys, wake up from your deep slumber and enjoy and avail this wonderful opportunity soon and stay in touch with this page.
Health Department Nutrition Support Program Sindh Jobs April 2016
Address: House No C-62, Block-02, Clifton, Karachi.