For the job seeking individuals who are eager to get employed in the Govt sector so here Health Department Mianwali Jobs 2016 Test & Walk In Interview Date. The Health Department of Mianwali is inviting the applicants to fill the vacant situation on adhoc basis for the various Specialist Doctors / consultant are required to apply for the Tehsil and District Headquarter Hospitals the service of highly educated and experienced applicants are required to fill the following vacancies as Consultant Urologist, Consultant Paediatrician, Consultant Anaesthetist, Consultant Gynaecologist, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Consultant, Radiologist, Consultant Physician and Consultant Surgeon and Medical Officer and Women Medical Officers are required to serve over there. The appointment will be done on adhoc basis for the duration of one year. The qualification which is required for these posts includes Post Graduation, MBBS, FCPS, MD, Diploma which should be registered from the PMDC and one year house job expertise are required to apply with full confidence if you possess all the said criteria exactly same as mentioned. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with growth offers and pleasant working environment will be given to the applicants. So, all those applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs so these details are not enough now let’s tap towards its applying criteria below.
Health Department Mianwali Jobs 2016 Test & Walk In Interview Date
- Consultant Urologist
- Consultant Paediatrician
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Consultant Gynaecologist
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Consultant, Radiologist
- Consultant Physician
- Consultant Surgeon
- Medical Officer
- Women Medical Officers
How to Apply:
- The applicants can apply with the simple format by dropping their final handwritten proper application with supported copies of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and latest passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 7th July 2016.
- The walk in interview will be held on every Thursday.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Applications received after closing date and late will not be accepted.
- The authority reserves the right to fill or reject any application form or the number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- In service employees apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- For to get resignation from the employment the applicants have to inform one month before or have to repay the one months salary in Govt Treasury.
- Domicile holders of Punjab are liable to apply.
- So, stay connect for more fantastic jobs.
Health Department Mianwali Jobs 2016
Address: Executive District Officer Health, Mianwali.