Jobs are vacant in Punjab Aids Control Program, Health Department, Government of Punjab, Lahore. Health Department Jobs 2014 in Punjab Aids Control Program Lahore. Punjab Aids Control Program is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Epidemiologist, M&E Officer, Surveillance Coordinator, Social Scientist / Gender Advisor, Medical Officer, System Administrator, Media / NGO Coordinator, Officer Superintendent and Officer Assistant). These vacant positions are on contract basis according to the Government’s policy and duration of contract is for 2 years and it is extendable for three years on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- M&E Officer
- Surveillance Coordinator
- Social Scientist / Gender Advisor
- Medical Officer
- System Administrator
- Media / NGO Coordinator
- Officer Superintendent
- Officer Assistant
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Applicants may submit their application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 18th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 18th October, 2014.
Address: Punjab Aids Control Program, Government of Punjab, Health Department, 7-B, LDA Flats Huma Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore.