Today I am going to enlist the job offer from Health Department Jhelum Jobs 2016 For Medical Officer BPS-17. The applications are being invited from the Health Department Jhelum is currently looking to recruit the applicants for the number of the posts for which the applicants who are having the relevant education and expertise are required to apply for these posts which includes Gynaecologist, Physician, Pathologist, ENT Specialist, Radiologist, Eye Specialist, Anaesthetist, Medical Officer, Women Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants at the proper time with overall qualification of MBBS & BDS which should be recognized by PMDC and the applicants should be having the several expertise are required to apply. Age limit is mentioned for the Sr no 10 to 12 which is 26 to 35 years and for rest of the above posts the applicants of no any limit is required. Those applicants who will be appointed on BHU & RHC can apply for any age limit. So, after discussing these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Health Department Jhelum Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
- ENT Specialist
- Eye Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Women Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon
How to Apply:
- All the willing and interested applicants can obtain the application form from the relevant Health Office or can be also obtained via email also.
- The applicants are required to obtain the application form during working hours.
- Duly filled Application Forms along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach at EDO (Health) Jhelum.
- Last date for applying is 29th October 2016.
- The applications should be submitted every Thursday or Saturday.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for the Interview.
- For interview intimation separate call letter will be issued to the applicants.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Govt employees should route their application through proper channel by issuing the NOC from their parent department.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Health Department Jhelum Jobs 2016
Address: Executive District Officer, (Health), Jhelum.