Get District Health Authority Bhakkar Jobs 2018 | Health Department Bhakkar Jobs 2018 Application Form Download – nts.org.pk from this page. Applications are being offered from Health Department Bhakkar is seeking to hire the well educated, well disciplined and educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Dispenser/Dresser (BPS-06)) are the posts which need to be filled on contract basis and these jobs are specially announced on Disabled Person Quota and only Disabled Person are welcome to apply but they should compare themselves with eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image. Applicants should possess the Matric with Science from a recognized board with diploma/certificate of Dispenser Course from Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore. Age limit should be 40 years. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
District Health Authority Bhakkar Jobs 2018 Current Advertisement
- Dispenser/Dresser (BPS-06)
How to Apply for Health Department Bhakkar Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/ as test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is March 27, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
Health Department Bhakkar Jobs 2018
Address: NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.