Jobs are vacant in Health Department, Government of Balochistan, Quetta. Health Department Balochistan Jobs 2014 for Grade B-09 to Grade B-01. Health Department Balochistan is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Lady Health Visitor (Grade-09), Female Medical Technician (Grade-09), Medical Technician (Grade-09), Laboratory Technician (Grade-06), Dental Technician (Grade-09), Health Inspector (Grade-06), Junior Clerk (Grade-07), Malaria Supervisor (Grade-05), Compounder (Grade-06), Operation Theater Assistant (Grade-06), Vaccinator (Grade-05), Laboratory Assistant (Grade-05), Driver (Grade-04), Male Ward Servant (Grade-02), Chowkidar (Grade-01), Naib Qasid (Grade-01), Cook (Grade-01), Sanitary Patrol (Grade-01) and Sweeper (Grade-01)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it can be extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Lady Health Visitor (Grade-09)
- Female Medical Technician (Grade-09)
- Medical Technician (Grade-09)
- Laboratory Technician (Grade-06)
- Dental Technician (Grade-09)
- Health Inspector (Grade-06)
- Junior Clerk (Grade-07)
- Malaria Supervisor (Grade-05)
- Compounder (Grade-06)
- Operation Theater Assistant (Grade-06)
- Vaccinator (Grade-05)
- Laboratory Assistant (Grade-05)
- Driver (Grade-04)
- Male Ward Servant (Grade-02)
- Chowkidar (Grade-01)
- Naib Qasid (Grade-01)
- Cook (Grade-01)
- Sanitary Patrol (Grade-01)
- Sweeper (Grade-01)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Only those candidates who have domicile of District Awaran are eligible to apply
- Last Date to for submission of application is 08th November, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 08th November, 2014.
Address: Office of District Nazim Health Awaran, Balochistan.