For all minimum educated applicants career offers are there from Health Department Bahawalnagar Jobs 2017 Test & Interview Schedule. District Health Authority, health Department Bahawalnagar intends to hire the minimum educated, caliber and diligent applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker, Gardener, Laundry Man, Naib Qasid, Waiter, Stretcher Bearer, Ward Attendant, Ward Servant, Ward Boy and Ward Cleaner) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled with Matric, Middle and Primary education with per field relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Appointment will be made on contract basis according to the policy of Govt of Punjab 2004. Both male and females are welcome to apply. Age limit should be 18-25 years with 5 years relaxation will be granted to males and 8 years will be given to females. Quota is also reserved for Women 15%,5% for Minorities, 3% for Disable applicants and 20% is reserved for In service and retired employees children for Scale 01-to 05. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
Health Department is the Government Department and here we are talking about Bahawalnagar Health Department so it is working under Govt of Punjab and the main motive of this department is to provide all the health facilities in the Bahawalnagar district. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
District Health Authority Bahawalnagar Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Sanitary Worker
- Laundry Man
- Naib Qasid
- Stretcher Bearer
- Ward Attendant
- Ward Servant
- Ward Boy
- Ward Cleaner
How to Apply for Health Department Bahawalnagar Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas, experience certificate, Domicile and CNIC should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 13th September 2017.
- Interviews of the following posts will be held in different dates which can be seen from the advertisement image.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Separate interview call will be given to the applicants.
Health Department Bahawalnagar Jobs 2017
Address: Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, Bahawalnagar.