Govt of Punjab Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Jobs 2015 Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi are available for Pakistani Nationals. Government Department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Field Assistant and Naib Qasid) and vacant positions are Multan, Lahore, Sialkot, Rawalpindi and Sialkot based. Appointments of the vacant position will be held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Appointments are going to held on Quota for Disable.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, disable certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 03rd April, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates meeting criteria will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Directorate General Pest Warning and Quality Control of Pesticides, Punjab 21-Davis Road, Agriculture House, Lahore