Govt of Pakistan NAB Jobs 2015 NTS Application Form & Requirements
National Testing Service (NTS) announced National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2015 in Karachi. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile of Karachi, Mipurkhas and Hyderabad Divisions for appointment against the following positions such as (Assistant, Stenotypist, LDC, Driver and Naib Qasid). NAB is going to hire staff on temporary basis which is likely to be permanent on satisfactory performance. Interested candidates should possess Minimum age 18 years and maximum age including general relaxation of 5 years is 30 years. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and desire to have job in any Government Department. NAB has authorized NTS to conduct written test for the above mentioned vacant positions.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form and online deposit slip from official site of NTS.
- Duly filled application form along with copies of all relevant documents and original deposit slip of test in favour of NTS should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th March, 2015.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- For test date / time please visit NTS website or it will be published here soon as per the NTS announcement.
- Candidates may prepare online for NTS test by visiting our site. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Form A:[download id=”124″]
Download Form B:[download id=”125″]
Get Jobs Alert in your Email (Confirm subscription in email)[email-subscribers-form id="1"]
- Air Blue Airline |
- 100 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 24, 2022
- Agriculture Extension Department KPK |
- 8 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 28, 2022
- Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab |
- 55 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- KIA Lucky Motors |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 31, 2022
- Fisheries Department |
- 57 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 26, 2022