A well reputed Government Department offers Govt of Pakistan Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2015 Apply Online. Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat (FTO) is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Registrar, Assistant Advisor, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Director, Stenographer, Assistant, Stenotypist, UDC, LDC, Driver and etc). Appointments are going to be held on temporary basis and it can be permanent on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply from all over Pakistan should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Govt of Pakistan Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2015 Apply Online
How To Apply:
- Applicants are suggested to apply via online at the official site of FTO or through web link given below.
- Only Online applications will be considered except for Serial No. 14 to 16.
- Candidates wanted to apply for Sr. No. 14 to 16 are suggested send their applications through registered mail on the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 10th April, 2015.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address to Apply for Sr. 14 to 16: Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: