Jobs are vacant in Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar. Govt of KPK Jobs 2014 Assistant, Engineer, Computer Operator & LDC. Govt. of KPK is looking to hire staff for its new project in KPK and FATA and it is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Deputy Director (Planning & Monitoring), Financial Specialist, Planning & Monitoring Specialist, Infrastructure Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Assistant Director (Infrastructure & Procurement) and etc). Appointment of the mentioned vacant positions is on contract basis and duration of contract is one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance till the project life and candidates having KPK and FATA domicile are eligible to apply. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Deputy Director (Planning & Monitoring) (BPS-18)
- Financial Specialist (BPS-18)
- Planning & Monitoring Specialist (BPS-18)
- Infrastructure Specialist (BPS-18)
- Procurement Specialist (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (Infrastructure & Procurement) (BPS-17)
- NRM Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (BPS-17)
- Senior Specialist (Agriculture) (BPS-17)
- Project Accountant (BPS-16)
- Field Engineer
- Sub Engineer (BPS-14)
- Office Assistant (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-07)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-07)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates should submit their application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 26th November, 2014.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 26th November, 2014.
Address: FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road, Peshawar.