Govt f Pakistan Ministry of Science & Technology Jobs 2015 PNAC Islamabad
Govt f Pakistan Ministry of Science & Technology Jobs 2015 PNAC Islamabad for the Pakistani Nationals. Pakistan National Accreditation Council, Ministry of Science and Technology is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined individuals for the following vacant positions such as (Director, Deputy Director, Admin & Account, Stenotypist, Driver, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar). Appointments are going to be held on permanent basis and candidates from Islamabad, AJK, Sindh and KPK are eligible to apply. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. It is good opportunity for all those who are well educated and willing to have job in such type of government department.
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official site of PNAC.
- Applicants may download application form along with attested copies of all educational certificates, CNIC, domicile certificate and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 26th March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or application received after due date will be out of recruitment procedure.
- No TA / DA will be paid for test / interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: PNAC, Ministry of Science and Technology, Fourth Floor, ETPB Complex, Agha Khan Road, F 5/1 Islamabad.
- Cantonment Board Taxila |
- 16 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 12, 2022
- District Health Authority |
- 61 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 17, 2022
- Rawalpindi Medical University |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 15, 2022
- National Database and Registration Authority |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 10, 2022
- The Urban Unit |
- 224 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Nov 30, 2022