|Posted on:||30th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 04, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
Get the recent career opportunity from Government Organization Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2017 Online Apply. For all the natives of KPK its the good news that Govt organization is in search of suitable, educated, well professional applicants are required to apply for the given vacancies for which appointment will be made on purely permanent basis and the posts include (Junior Media & Public Relationship Manager, Database Admin & Professional Cameraman) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled with overall qualification, M.A, BA IN Mass Communication for 1st post, DAE, Diploma in Database and Computer Engineering and for the 2rd post Cameraman expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Applicants should be having the full command on Pashto, English and Urdu language. Both male and females are welcome to apply. Attractive pay package will be paid to the applicants which are mentioned in the advertisement image. Age limit should be 30 year's for all the posts. So, suitable applicants may come forward to apply as soon as possible. Now, I will let you know about it's further details in the below headings.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Govt Organization Jobs 2017 in KPK Current Openings
- Junior Media & Public Relationship Manager
- Database Admin
- Professional Cameraman
How to Apply for Govt Organization KPK Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants meeting the above whole criteria are welcome to apply by submitting their CV with one latest photograph should reach via email at the given address mentioned below.
- Last date for submission of CV is 4th August 2017.
- Late received CV will not be entertained and those which possess the incomplete information of the student.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original document should be brought.
Government Organization KPK Jobs 2017
Email Address: [email protected]