Jobs are vacant in Gajju Khan Medical College, Swabi Khan Medical College, Swabi. Gaju Khan Medical College Swabi Jobs 2014 NTS Form & Result. NTS Jobs are available for the citizens of KPK in Medical College on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Medical College is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined individuals for vacant positions such as (Junior Clinical Technician (BPS-09) Pathology, House Keeper (BPS-09), Projectionist (BPS-08), Telephone Operator (BPS-07), Store Keeper (BPS-06), Electrician (BPS-05) and Security Guard (BPS-05)), these vacant position is for all over the KPK, that candidates having KPK Domicile can apply for the vacant position. Medical College has given authority to NTS to conduct Written Test and interviews for the vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant job in education department, must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned Medical College. It is a golden chance for all those who have qualification and they are looking for to have good job in such type of Government College, so feel free to apply for this job.
- Junior Clinical Technician (BPS-09) Pathology
- House Keeper (BPS-09)
- Projectionist (BPS-08)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-07)
- Store Keeper (BPS-06)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Security Guard (BPS-05)
How To Apply:
- Candidates who desire to apply for the vacant position Sr. No. 7 should submit their application accompanied with detailed Resume / CV and attested photocopies oof Academics / Experience on the following address given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip for Sr. No. 1 to 6 from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is 22nd December, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 400/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- NTS Test date is not announced yet. Candidates may also prepare for NTS test online by visiting our website.
Last Date to Apply: 22nd December, 2014.
NTS Test Date: Will be announces soon.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Address for Sr. No. 7: Gynae – A Unit Hayatabad Medical Complex Phase-IV Hayatabad Peshawar.
To Download Application Form: Click Here