FPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 PIMS – Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences
Tap this page for FPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 PIMS – Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences through www.fpsc.gov.pk which is the official site of Federal Public Service Commission and at this page, we’ll discuss FPSC Advertisement No. 6/2018 which is FPSC Advertisement July 2018. Candidates from all over Pakistan who are looking for the jobs in Federal Government Departments are suggested to take a deep look at this page because the Federal Testing Organization named as FPSC has announced numerous jobs in multiple departments working under Government of Pakistan and the highlight of this advertisement is that 294 Posts of Medical Officers (BS-17) in Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) are announced and after this FPSC Inspector Inland Revenues Jobs 2018 FBR also announced in this advertisement which can be examined from the following. Interested incumbents from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply but they are suggested to read the criteria carefully for the relevant post mentioned separately for every vacancy in the job image. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss the requirements for the positions as per the rules of FPSC.
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018:
Qualification: MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC is required to apply.
Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 32 Years.
Domicile: Individuals holding Punjab, Sindh (Rural), Sindh (Urban), KPK, Balochistan, GBFATA, AJK domicile are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for all other Positions:
Individuals holding Ph.D./MPhil/Masters/Bachelors in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacant positions are welcome to apply and relevant field experience is compulsory for all positions.
Medical Officer Jobs in PIMS Islamabad 2018 FPSC Apply Online Last Date
- Medical Officers for (PIMS-Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Inspector Inland Revenues (FBR-Federal Board of Revenue)
- Assistant Professors (Male) (FGEI-Federal Government Educational Institutions)
- Assistant Secretary (Wildlife) Ministry of Climate Change)
- Director (Planning) (National Highways & Motorway Police)
- Computer Programmers (National Highways & Motorway Police)
- Land Acquiring Officers (National Highways & Motorway Police)
- Assistant Private Secretary (Office of the Chief Engineering Adviser/Chairman Federal Flood Commission)
- Assistant Directors (Geological Survey of Pakistan)
- Medical Officers (Health Department Gilgit Baltistan)
- Assistant Private Secretaries (Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment)
- Assistant Private Secretary (Ministry of Energy)
- Deputy Headmistress (FG Schools, Federal Directorate of Education)
- Deputy Director (Management Services Wing)
For Complete list of vacant positions please examine following image posted below.
How to Apply procedure for FPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is July 16, 2018.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-20 and Rs. 1500/ for above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 09th September 2018.
- For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
FPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Federal Public Service Commission, AGA Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- Pakistan Refinery Limited |
- 8 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 03, 2022
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Girls Cadet College |
- 29 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 05, 2022
- Canadian High Commission Islamabad |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 15, 2022
- Public Health Engineering Department |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 08, 2022
- Livestock Department Punjab |
- 16 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 15, 2022