|Posted on:||8th Aug 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||22 Aug 2016|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's, CA/ACMA, Master's, M.ed, B.ed, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
For all those candidates who are looking for the Federal Govt jobs so here a job is there from FPSC Jobs August Advertisement No 08 / 2016 Apply Online Sample Paper. The Federal Public Service Commission like every has announced the bundles of vacant situations which are lying and related to the number of the different department has announced the vacancies which are looking for the services of highly eligible, adroit and caliber candidates to come and apply against such posts which includes as Assistant Chief (Ministry of Planning, Development & Reforms), Deputy Chief Cost Accounts Officer, Cost Accountant Officer (Finance Division), Eight Principals (Female) (F.G English Medium School, Directorate of Federal Govt Educational Institutes), Assistant Chief Administrative Officer, Cameraman, (Ministry of Defence), Assistant Private Secretaries, Assistant Director (Geology), Senior Drilling Engineer, (Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources), Ten Doctors National Highway and Motors Police (Ministry of Communication), Junior Librarian (Department of Librarians, Capital Administration and Development Division), Senior Official Reporter (National Assembly Secretariat), Director, Zoological Survey of Pakistan, Climate Change Division and Deputy Director (FPSC) are required to continue on the posts and apply on the permanent basis. The overall qualification which includes Bachelor's, CA/ACMA, Master's, M.ed, B.ed, Intermediate is required. The domicile holders of KPK, Sindh, Punjab, GB/FATA , Balochistan are required to apply. Both male and females are liable to apply. So after, having these all details now let's have a look on its applying criteria below.
FPSC Jobs August Advertisement No 08 / 2016 Apply Online Sample Paper
Vacant Situations in Ministry of Planning, Development & Reforms:
- Assistant Chief
Vacant Situations in Finance Division:
- Deputy Chief Cost Accounts Officer
- Cost Accountant Officer
Vacant Situations in F.G English Medium School, Directorate of Federal Govt Educational Institutes:
- Eight Principals (Female)
Vacant Situations in Ministry of Defence:
- Assistant Chief Administrative Officer
Vacant Situations in Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources:
- Assistant Private Secretaries
- Assistant Director (Geology)
- Senior Drilling Engineer
Vacant Situations in National Highway and Motors Police, Ministry of Communication:
- Ten Doctors
Vacant Situations in (Department of Librarians, Capital Administration and Development Division
- Junior Librarian
Vacant Situations in National Assembly Secretariat:
- Senior Official Reporter
Vacant Situations in Zoological Survey of Pakistan Climate Change Division:
Vacant Situations in Federal Public Service Commission:
- Deputy Director
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants needs to apply online from the given link below or candidates whoa re not having the internet facility can apply by writing the application on the plain paper by mentioning the reasons of no submission of online application to the Secretary.
- Last date for applying is 22nd August 2016.
- The applicants have to bring the original CNIC, original Treasury Receipt and download copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening Test/Interview.
- At the time of interview the applicants are required to brought the deposit slip with all attested copies of required documents as 2 passport size photographs, CNIC, educational and experience certificates and domicile should be produced.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs.300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs.750/ for BPS-18, BPS-19, Rs.1200/ and for the BPS 19 & 20 Rs.1500/ should be paid in the NBP Bank, Govt Treasury and State Treasury.
- The authority will not accept the hard copy of application.
FPSC Jobs August Advertisement No 08 / 2016
Address: Federal Public Service Commission, AGA Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here