Here is good news for Pakistani Nationals that FPSC Jobs 2015 Advertisement April Latest Apply Online are available. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Islamabad is looking to recruit civilians in different departments working under Federal Government and due to this it invites applications from the well educated, very experienced, motivated and disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Assistant Chemical Examiner, Librarian, Seed Certification Assistant, Accupuncture Specialist, Nautical Instructor, Education Officer, Assistant Private Secretaries, Deputy Director and etc). Appointments are going to held on permanent and contract basis. Applicants from all over Pakistan having valid CNIC and Domicile should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and only eligible candidates should apply.
FPSC Jobs 2015 Advertisement April Latest Apply Online
How To Apply:
- All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online at official site of FPSC or through web link given below.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility are allowed to submit their applications on the following address given below.
- Candidates will have to deposit application fee Rs. 300/- for BS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/- for BS-18, Rs. 1200/- for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/- for BS-20 in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th April, 2015.
- Eligible candidates may download their roll number slips from the official site of FPSC.
- Test will be held according to the schedule mentioned in the image posted below.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: FPSC Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here