Here in the following we are going to showcase a recent job offer from Forest/Watershed Divisions Jobs April 2016 NTS Application Form www.nts.org.pk. The Forest department is looking to appoint the caliber and suitable candidates for the vacant situations of Forest Guard and Forester are the positions which needs to be filled. The eligibility criteria for these posts includes for Sr No.1 Bachelor’s degree with FS.c whereas Intermediate with Matric Science is required from the reputed institutes with 2ndDivision. Height of the applicants should be 5.6 feet and chest size should be 34.46 inch. The candidates have to go through the Marathon Race of 20 min in which they have to cover 2km distance will be conducted. Age limit for Sr. No.1 is 21-32 years whereas for Sr. No. 2 its 18-28 years. The recruitment will be done either on regular or on contract basis in Northern areas. The job vacancies are vacant in various Division namely Haripur, Torghar, Mansehra, Shangla, Abbottabad and many more divisions. So, after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
Forest / Watershed Divisions Jobs April 2016 NTS Application Form www.nts.org.pk
- Forest Guard
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who meet the said criteria are invited to download the application and deposit slip from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs.650/ in online branches countrywide banks namely UBL, HBL, ABL & MCB.
- Last date for applying is 10th May 2016.
- Duly filled application with copy of CNIC and original deposit slip should be sent to the NTS Headquarter.
- The candidates have to submit the test fee with different amount and by submitting each application form separately for each post.
- Applicants who will qualify the Physical test will be invited for the written test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
Forest/Watershed Divisions Jobs April 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No, 46, Sector I 8/2, Islamabad.