Here is good news for the residents of Lahore that Forest Department Punjab Stenographer Jobs 2015 Employment Opportunities are available. Jobs in Forest Department Punjab are available and department is looking to hire vacant position for the office of Forest Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Punjab Lahore and due to this it is seeking for disable candidates who highly educated, skilled, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following vacant position of Stenographer which is on contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance). Applicants willing to apply should possess minimum Intermediate degree with short hand course and age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years. Only eligible candidates should apply for the above mentioned vacant position who have grip on short hand course.
Forest Department Punjab Stenographer Jobs 2015 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile, three recent passport size photographs and disable certificate should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th July, 2015.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates working already in Government or Semi-Government Departments should apply through proper channel.
- Test / Interviews will be held on 15th July, 2015.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Planning Monitoring & Evaluation Punjab, Lahore.