Jobs are vacant in Fisheries Department, Government of Punjab, Mianwali. Fisheries Department Punjab Jobs 2014 for Stenographer & Junior Clerk. Fisheries Department is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Plumber / Pipe Fitter, Cook, Security Guard, Lab Attendant, Mess Attendant, Fisheries Baildar, Sweeper, Gardner and Chowkidar) for Establishment of Fish Seed Rearing Farm for Production of large size fish Seed at Mianwali. Appointment of above mentioned vacant positions are purely on contract basis according to the Government’s policy and candidates having Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Stenographer (BS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BS-07)
- Plumber / Pipe Fitter (BS-05)
- Cook, Security Guard (BS-01)
- Lab Attendant (BS-01)
- Mess Attendant (BS-01)
- Fisheries Baildar (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Gardner (BS-01)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of Fisheries Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two photographs.
- Applications can be submitted on the address mentioned in front of every vacant position and selection of every position is going to held at the same venue.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 10th October, 2014.
- Candidates should mention clearly his postal address.
- Applications received incomplete after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 10th October, 2014.
Address for Serial No. 1 to 2: Director General Fisheries Punjab, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore.
Address For Serial No. 3 to 11: Director Fisheries, Chashma District Mianwali.