Here on the 20th of March, the latest job is being offered from Fisheries Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020 For BPS-04 to BPS-01 Latest. Applications are being invited from the Directorate of Fisheries Gilgit Baltistan is recently looking to recruit the caliber, capable and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the posts given below.
Directorate of Fisheries Gilgit Baltistan Jobs is such as (Fisheries Watcher (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-05), Netman (BPS-03), Fieldman (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)). Appointment against these posts will be done on a contract basis / on a temporary basis for a period of two years.
As I unveil the list of the vacant situation now its time to have a look at its eligibility criteria which is pretty simple as the applicants who are Matric / Middle / Primary pass having relevant experience are eligible to apply. So, after having such details now head towards its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Directorate of Fisheries Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020 Advertisement Latest
- Fisheries Watcher (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Netman (BPS-03)
- Fieldman (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Fisheries Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs:
- All those applicants who wish to apply for these jobs are required to apply by sending the handwritten application on a plain paper along with educational and experience certificates should reach the following address.
- The last date for applying is April 01, 2020.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of the interview original credentials should be brought.
- Late received and those of incomplete forms will stand rejected.
- Works format and responsibilities will be discussed later on.
- So, be the first one to avail this job and stay in connection with this job page for more jobs and be the part of this page always.
Fisheries Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020
Address: Directorate Fisheries, Gilgit Baltistan.