Here you at this page we’ll discuss about Finance Department Punjab Jobs Jan / Feb 2016 Career Opportunities. Jobs in Finance Department Government of the Punjab Lahore and it is looking to recruit following staff in the Corporate Finance Unit, Finance Department and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Head of Corporate Finance Unit, Corporate Governance Specialist, Risk Management Specialist, Accounting and Compliance, Public Sector Finance Manager and Office Assistant / Manager). The above positions are offered for a period of three years renewable contract under employment of the Government of the Punjab. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification such as CA, CFA, Masters, BA, and maximum experience in the relevant field. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
Finance Department Punjab Jobs Jan / Feb 2016 Career Opportunities
- Head of Corporate Finance Unit
- Corporate Governance Specialist
- Risk Management Specialist
- Accounting and Compliance Specialist
- Public Sector Finance Manager
- Office Assistant / Manager
How To Apply:
- Candidates should submit their detailed CV / Resume, copies of credentials and covering letter on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 08th February, 2016.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- The employer may reject at any stage any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Government of the Punjab, Finance Department Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore.