Here at this page we provide you Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities. Jobs in FTO Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Public Sector Organization Islamabad are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer / APS, Stenotypist, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker). Appointments will be done on Punjab, Sindh and Local Quota, all positions are initially on temporary basis and it can be permanent on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as for Sr. No. 1 Graduation, Sr. No. 2 Intermediate and for all other positions Primary pass candidates can apply. After successful selection the selected candidates will be post at Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Sukkur, Multan and Abbottabad. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
- Stenographer / APS
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates for Sr. No. 1 and 2 meeting criteria may apply online at www.fto.gov.pk/jobsopportunities.php
- For Sr. No. 03 to 05 may send their applications with complete bio-data and attested copies of the required documents through Registered Mail at the following address given below.
- Candidates who are already serving in the Government Organizations / Departments shall provide NOC from their respective organization at the time of interview / test.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd May, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2016 Apply Online
Address: Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: