Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2017 NTS Form & Test Date
On 06th February 2017, you’ll get Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2017 NTS Form & Test Date. Applications are waiting for the candidates to come and fill the given vacancies from Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace is seeking to hire the well experienced, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the following posts to be filled which includes (Regional Commissioner, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, Lower Division Clerk and Naib Qasid) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. These posts will be filled in Regional Offices of Karachi and Peshawar. The appointment will be made on contract/temporary basis. Now, I will aware you about the eligibility and applying method of the following posts in upcoming headings below.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat is the Federal Government body which is governed by the Govt of Pakistan and there are many Ombudsmans are lying in our country which are accountable for different tasks likewise this is responsible for creating the safe atmosphere for the women to work with safety in any workplace where there should not be any concept about sexual harassment, abuse and other unwanted situations with women will not be performed. So, being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of all types.
The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Masters (Social Science, Psychology Sociology Law), MBA, LL.B, LL.M, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matric, Primary from well-recognized institutes with per field and post expertise are needed to apply for these posts.
Age limits are different as well as similar for some posts which can be seen from the advertisement image inserted below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Regional Commissioner
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs:
- Applicants who are going to apply for Sr No, 2 to 5 are required to apply by downloading the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site and the application completed in all aspects should reach with paid deposit slip to the NTS Headquarter.
- Applicants should pay the NTS Test Processing fee in HBL, MCB, Meezan and ABL Bank online branches.
- Those who wishes to apply for Sr No1 and Sr No, 06 are required to download the application form from the website of the department as www.fos-pah.gov.pk and completely filled application with CNIC copy should reach at the given address.
- The last date for applying is 20th February 2017.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2017
Address for Sr No.02 To Sr No.05: NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No#04, Sector H-08/1, Islamabad.
Address for Sr No, 01 & Sr No, 06: Ch Safdar Ali Consultant (Finance), 14-M, First Floor, Ali Plaza, F-08 Markaz, Islamabad.
Application Form For Sr. No. 02 To Sr. No. 05:[download id=”1366″]
Application Form For Sr. No. 01 & Sr. No. 06:[download id=”1377″]
- Youth Affairs Sports Department Punjab |
- 411 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 17, 2022
- Punjab Power Development Company Limited |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment |
- 34 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences |
- 5 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 31, 2022
- Ministry of National Food Security and Research |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 02, 2022