Here at this page you’ll have Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad Jobs November 2015 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Federal Judicial Academy Government of Pakistan are available this government department is looking to recruit following positions across the Pakistan from the candidates who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, Library Attendant and Chowkidar). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis as per the recruitment policy of Government of Pakistan and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 Graduation, For Sr. No. 2 Intermediate, for Sr. No. 3 Matric and for Sr. No. 4 Primary is required. For interested candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading which would help you to apply for the above mentioned positions.
Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad Jobs November 2015 Latest Advertisement
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address mentioned below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 07th December, 2015.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad Jobs 2015
Address: Federal Judicial Academy Service Road South, H-8/4, Islamabad.