Here at this page we provide you Federal Govt National School of Public Policy Jobs 2015 Application Form. Jobs in NSPP National School of Public Policy are available and it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Directing Staff, Training & Coordination, Research Associate, Additional Directing Staff and Librarian). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance and above mentioned position is based at Lahore. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to that candidates from PhD to Masters are eligible to apply for the relevant position. For eligible candidates who are meeting criteria we provided how to apply procedure in the following heading so read it carefully.
Federal Govt National School of Public Policy Jobs 2015 Application Form
How To Apply:
- Applications forms are available for download at official site of NSPP or through web link given below.
- Application forms along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th October, 2015.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
National School of Public Policy Jobs 2015 Application Form
Address: National School of Public Policy C/O National Management College Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
Phone: 92-42-99202902[download id=”386″]