Jobs are vacant in Semi Government Organization, Federal Government, Pakistan. Federal Govt Jobs 2014 in Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan & AJK. Federal Government is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Assistant Development Officer (B-17), Assistant Director (Legal) (B-17), Assistant Agronomist (B-17), Assistant Plant Pathologist (B-17), Assistant Entomologist (B-17), Assistant Chemist (B-17), Assistant Research Officer (B-17) and etc). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates from every province can apply for the vacant positions. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Organization. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Assistant Development Officer (B-17)
- Assistant Director (Legal) (B-17)
- Assistant Agronomist (B-17)
- Assistant Plant Pathologist (B-17)
- Assistant Entomologist (B-17)
- Assistant Chemist (B-17)
- Assistant Research Officer (B-17)
- Senior Auditor (BS-16)
- Office Assistant (BS-14)
- Accounts Assistant (BS-14)
- Legal Assistant (BS-14)
- Computer Operator (BS-12)
- Cashier (BS-09)
- Field Assistant (BS-06)
- Tractor Driver (BS-05)
- Cook (BS-04)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications on the prescribed format along with detailed CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and 2 recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application original deposit slip of Rs. 1000/- for BPS-17 and Rs. 500/- for BPS-17 and below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 16th December, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 16th December, 2014.
Postal Address: P.O. Box No. 188, Peshawar Cantt.