Here in the following i am going to showcase a recent job opportunity from Federal Govt Islamabad Jobs May 2016 Latest Career Opportunities. The Federal Govt is looking to appoint the eligible applicants for the various vacant situations and is in probe of well educated, experienced and diligent applicant to fill the following vacancies such as Additional Director (General Training Research & Evaluation/FEA), Director Financial Analyst (Political Finance), Director (Gender Affairs General Duty) and Private Secretary are the vacant situations which needs to be filled by the applicants. The qualification which is required for these jobs includes M.A, MS.c, ACMA/FCMA, Graduation and Masters degree along with bundles of expertise and responsibilities with respect to each job will be taken over by the candidates in order to get employed over there. Age limit should be 25 to 35 years for this job. Domicile holders of Punjab, Sindh, KPK & Balochistan are eligible to apply and locality of Islamabad too. So, these are the complete details of these jobs. So, now let’s tap towards its applying criteria.
Federal Govt Islamabad Jobs May 2016 Latest Career Opportunities
- Additional Director (General Training Research & Evaluation/FEA)
- Director Financial Analyst (Political Finance)
- Director (Gender Affairs General Duty)
- Private Secretary
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by submitting the prescribed application form on the given format.
- Last date for applying is 26th May 2016.
- There is no need to attach the copies of educational and experience certificates with the application.
- The applicants will be appointed anywhere throughout the Pakistan.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Age relaxation will be admissible to the applicants according to the rules of Govt.
Federal Govt Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: Deputy Director (Personnel), P.O Box No. 1418, Islamabad.