|Posted on:||5th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||22 Apr 2016|
|Organization:||Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Fund|
Here at this job page i am going to enlist a recent job from Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Fund Jobs 2016 Application Form. The FEB &GIF requires the services of adroit, brilliant and talented candidates for the ongoing project named "High Rise Building Project" on 2 years contract basis the following vacancies are there to be filled by the caliber candidates which includes Project Engineer (Electrical), Sub Engineer/Quantity Surveyor (Civil), Sub Engineer/Quantity Surveyor (Electrical) and Sub Engineer/Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) are required to fill these vacancies. The candidates must view the specified quota and than tap to apply. The quota is available for open merit and Punjab province. The upper age limit is 40-50 years. The qualification of Bachelor's, Diploma in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering degree is required. The candidates will be given fixed pay package to the employees along with vehicle and driver. So its the wonderful opportunity for all those candidates who meet the needs of this job impeccably and are keen interest to apply. So don't wait more and apply with full confidence. Now let's head towards its applying criteria.
Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Fund Jobs 2016 Application Form
- Project Engineer (Electrical)
- Sub Engineer/Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
- Sub Engineer/Quantity Surveyor (Electrical)
- Sub Engineer/Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are advised to download the prescribed application form from the website of department namely www.febgif.gov.pk.
- The candidates are required to submit the application form with receipt of application with copy of CNIC, and relevant copies of documents and passport size photos should reach at the given address properly.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Last date for closing is 22nd April 2016.
- Incomplete and late received application will not be proceeded further.
- Appointment of candidates will be done after the verification of documents.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview without assigning any TA/DA to them.
- If any document of appointee found mendacious so such candidates will be terminated form this job and department at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- 5 years age relaxation will be given.
Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Fund Jobs 2016
Address: Director (Administrator), Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Company, Block, A-1, BF Building, Shahra-e- Suharwardy, Zero Point, Islamabad.